|Architectural Height||294 m (965 ft)|
|Floor Height||262m (860 ft)|
|Number of Rooms||401|
|Address||Sheikh Zayed Road Opp. Emirates Towers, |
Metro Station, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Successor||Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel|
|Predecessor||FIVE Jumeriah Village|
|Owner & Management||Millennium Hotels and Resorts|
|Contact||+971 4 387 7777|
Millennium Plaza Dubai is a 5-star luxury hotel 65-level in the Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its Architectural Height is 294 m (965 ft) and floor height is about 262m (860 ft). It is owned and managed by JMillennium Hotels and Resorts.
More about Millennium Plaza Dubai
- Enjoy our 5-star luxury at the most convenient hotel address in Dubai’s finance district.
- Facing Dubai International Financial Centre, Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city on Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai.
- There are 65-storey tower offers 401 spacious guest rooms with stunning vistas overlooking Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach.
- Accommodation on the 26th floor and up features uninterrupted views of the Dubai skyline from all sides.
- Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is literally just a few steps away from the Metro station.
- The view of Shaikh Zayed Road is breathtaking, particularly when you are peering from the floor-to-ceiling window of your hotel room on the 61st floor.
|Tallest Hotel in the World||11th|
|Tallest Hotel in the United Arab Emirates||07th|
|Tallest Skyscraper in the United Arab Emirates||29th|
- As we enter the room, we are welcomed with a beautiful cake with your names on it and a tray of assorted fruit and nuts one of the perks of staying in a club premium room.
- The hotel includes an indoor gym, a spa, a salon, and a gift shop to keep guests occupied and the best part is a pool with a different bird’s eye view of Jumeirah.
- Food and beverage prices are surprisingly affordable at this hotel. Sandwiches cost less than Dh30 and there’s steak for less than Dh80 at the pool bar.
- The Atrium Café on the ground floor serves delicious smoothies for less than Dh25, while Metro, its all-day dining restaurant, has buffet nights on Thursdays with Asian cuisine for Dh125 and Indian fare for Dh105 on Fridays.
- There is a business center on the 61st floor which has access to the Club Lounge and the lounge is open from 8 am until 10 pm and serves complimentary breakfast and snacks throughout the day.
How to Reach Millennium Plaza Dubai
- Millennium Plaza Dubai is at a 02-minute walking distance (100m) from Emirates Towers Metro Station.
- Millennium Plaza Dubai is a 10-minute drive from The Dubai Mall or Burj Khalifa by cab or personal drive.