|Architect Firm||Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office|
|Total Floor||75 (+2 below ground)|
|Architectural Height||1,168 ft (356 m)|
|Floor Height||906 ft (276 m)|
|Number of Rooms||528|
|Address||101, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, |
United Arab Emirates
|Predecessor||JW Marriott Marquis|
|Owner||Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar|
|Cost||USD $140 million|
|Contact||+971 4 524 0000|
Gevora Hotel is the tallest hotel in the world along Sheikh Zayed Road in the city of Dubai, U.A.E. The height of the hotel is 1,168 ft (356 m) with 528 rooms spread over 75 floors. It is designed by an Architect Firm Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office. Its construction started in 2005 and fully completed in 2017. The construction cost of the Gevora Hotel is USD $140 million and owned by Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar.
More Facts about Gevora Hotel
- Construction of the building started in 2005 with Al Attar Properties as a developer.
- During the construction phase, the building was known as ”Ahmed Abdul Rahim Al Attar Tower” after the chairman of the development firm.
- The building was designed by the architecture firm ”Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office”, but the architect of record was Al Turath Engineering Consultants.
- The building was initially planned as a residential tower but was converted into a hotel during construction.
- Gulf News reported the construction had cost over 500 million AED (US$140 million).
- After its completion, it was revealed that the building would be a hotel with the name “Gevora Hotel”. The first guests arrived on February 12, 2018.
- The Gevora Hotel is the tallest hotel building in the world according to Guinness World Records and beat the previous record-holder, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Gevora Hotel is also the eighth-tallest building in Dubai, the ninth-tallest in the United Arab Emirates, and among the 50 tallest buildings in the world.
|Tallest Hotel in the World||01st|
|Tallest Hotel in the United Arab Emirates||01st|
|Tallest Skyscraper in the World||65th|
|Tallest Skyscraper in the United Arab Emirates||09th|
- The four-star Gevora Hotel is entered through the lobby which is decorated using marble and gold-colored elements.
- Gevora Hotel has a number of facilities for its guests. The first floor houses a coffee shop called Le Veyron Café next to the lobby. The mezzanine floor above is occupied by the all-day international restaurant Gevora Kitchen.
- The main pool facility is located on top of that building and has a main pool with a length of 80 ft (25 m) with a kids pool, hot tub, and pool bar.
- The 12th floor has a skyway and also features a meeting room, a gift shop, and a fitness center with separate facilities for men and women, containing a sauna and a steam room.
|Smallest Rooms||232||500 sq ft (46 m2)|
|Larger Rooms||264||670 sq ft (62 m2)|
|Suites||32||910 sq ft (85 m2)|
How to Reach Gevora Hotel
- Gevora Hotel is at a 02-minute walking distance (200m) from Financial Centre Station, Trade CentreDIFC, Dubai.
- Gevora Hotel is a 05-minute drive from ”The Dubai Mall or Burj Khalifa” by cab or personal drive.
The Highest View – Gevora Hotel
Take your dining experience to new heights as you embark on a unique journey at the highest restaurant in the Middle East situated 280m from the ground with 360-degree views of the Dubai skyline. The restaurant offers unparalleled 360-degree views over the entire city where you can see some of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks such as Burj Khalifa.
Opening hours – Daily from 05.00 pm to 12.00 am.
Entry cover charge for Gevora 75th Floor rooftop restaurant is AED100 per person.