|Khatib & Alami Group
|333 m (1,093 ft)
|250 m (821 ft)
|Number of Rooms
|105, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
|SLS Dubai Hotel and Residences
|Burj Al Arab
|Owner & Management
|Rotana Hotel Management
|+971 4 323 0111
Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is also known as the Rose Tower, is a 72-storey, 333 m (1,093 ft) hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is designed by an Architect Firm Khatib & Alami Group. Its construction started in 2004 and fully completed in 2007. Rose Rayhaan hotel is owned and managed by Rotana Hotel Management.
More Facts about Rose Rayhaan Dubai
- The design and build contractor was the Arabian Construction Co.
- On 24 October 2006, the building reached its full height with the addition of the spire and total height with spire, the hotel surpassed the nearby Burj Al Arab.
- Construction on the tower began in 2004 and was completed in 2007 but inner furnishings were in place in 2008, it did not open until December 23, 2009.
- The hotel’s form is stylistically varied. The highly embellished façade is composed of two tones of blue and silver mirrored glass with gold ornamentation.
- A narrow panel of oculiform gold rings stretches up the center of each elevation. Each side of the tower incorporates two convex cylindrical forms that fold into one another.
- Façade sections flatten towards the top and reach up into an elaborate sculptural peak of intersecting petals, a visual reference to the building’s informal name, “The Rose.”
- Bonyan International Investment Group is the developer and invested $180 million.
|Tallest Hotel in the World
|Tallest Hotel in the United Arab Emirates
|Tallest Skyscraper in the United Arab Emirates
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is one of the first major hotel brands to open in Dubai as alcohol-free.
- The hotel offers 462 luxurious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Dubai overlooking Burj Khalifa.
- This landmark of Arabian hospitality is home to three Food & Beverage outlets with a capacity of 108 guests.
- Petals restaurant is an abode for casual yet stylish all-day dining offers, mesmerizing high-quality food which caters to the excellent variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The conference area located on two floors, features 7 meeting rooms, all equipped with modern audio-visual facilities, wire-free connections, and facets.
- Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club provides a fully-equipped gymnasium, outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool for adults and children,
- A newly built aerobics room, treatment rooms for massage and skin care as well as a separate sauna, steam room, and Jacuzzi.
How to Reach Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is at a 02-minute walking distance (150m) from Financial Centre Station, Trade CentreDIFC, Dubai.
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is a 05-minute drive from ”The Dubai Mall or Burj Khalifa” by cab or personal drive.