|Architect Firm||Norr Group Consultants Int. Ltd.|
|Total Floor||56 (Tower 1)|
54 (Tower 2)
|Architectural Height||354 m (1,163 ft) (Tower 1)|
309 m (1,014 ft) (Tower 2)
|Floor Height||311 m (1,020 ft) (Tower 1)|
269 m (883 ft) (Tower 2)
|Number of Rooms||400|
|Address||Sheikh Zayed Road Business Bay, Dubai, |
United Arab Emirates
|Completed||November 3, 1999|
|Successor||Burj Al Arab|
|Owner & Management||Jumeirah Group|
|Contact||+971 4 3665000|
Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel is also known as Emirates Tower Two is a 56-level hotel in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is designed by Architect Hazel W.S. Wong Norr. Its construction started in 1996 and completed in 1999. Later was opened on 15 April 2000. It is owned and managed by Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
More Facts About Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
- The Emirates Towers is owned by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- At a structural height of 309 m (1,014 ft), Emirates Towers Hotel is the smaller of the two sister towers.
- The Emirates Office Tower building is surrounded by clad in silver aluminum panels, silver, and copper reflective glass.
- Landscaping is an integral feature of the design with undulating landforms, water features, and a variety of plants creating a unique development in downtown Dubai.
- A curiosity of the design is that the towers have a similar number of floors; the taller office tower actually contains 56 floors above ground, while the hotel tower contains 54 floors.
|Tallest Hotel in the World||08th|
|Tallest Hotel in the United Arab Emirates||06th|
|Tallest Skyscraper in the United Arab Emirates||22th|
- The hotel includes 40 luxury suites and is operated by the Jumeirah Group.
- This is because the individual floor heights of the office tower are greater than that of the hotel. The building also contains 17 elevators inside. It has 400 tastefully decorated, European-style rooms.
- The Emirates Towers complex is set in over 570,000 m² (42 acres) of gardens, with lakes, waterfalls, and public seating areas. There is parking space for up to 1,500 cars.
How to Reach Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel is at a 02-minute walking distance (100m) from Emirates Towers Metro Station.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel is a 05-minute drive from The Dubai Mall or Burj Khalifa by cab or personal drive.