|Mohamed Al Safar
|Kingdom of Bahrain
|5′ 10” or 177cm
|Pepperdine University, Malibu
|Adel Al Safar
|Fahad al Safar (Son)
Mohamed Al Safar is a Businessman, Entrepreneur, Youtuber, and Director of Al Safar Group. He was born in 1985 and his birthplace is in the Kingdom of Bahrain. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from Pepperdine University.
More about Mohamed Al Safar
- Mohamed completed his degree in 2011 and after that, he started working in the Alsafa Group.
- He is in charge of Business Venture development in Al Safar Group.
- He has launched and maintained the deployment of various business franchise concepts in the company, such franchises include EZ burger, Control 4, Rainforest Cafe Dubai, and Tamkeen Business Center Dubai.
- Al Safar lives six months in Los Angeles and six months here in the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and has a collection in both places.
- He waited in line a little over 24 hours once, staying overnight outside the Undefeated store in Los Angeles.
- On Sep 13, 2020, he was featured on Dubai’s famous Youtuber Mo Vlogs in the video ”$10,000,000 Mansion with 500 Shoes.
He paid around $30,000 for a pair of sneakers once and had to outbid a rapper to get them. They’re one of the first collaborations Jordan did with Undefeated. The Jordan brand never did a collaboration before and then in 2005, they released 75 pairs that sold out instantly.
Eminem released a sneaker in 2007 called the Encore. They only made 25 pairs and they weren’t available to the public – Eminem only gave them to friends and family. They go for about $25,000 and are really hard to find. I know someone who knows Eminem so I think my chances of getting a pair are good but probably not in my exact size.
Top 5 Videos of Mohamed Al Safar
|My Insane Million dollar hypebeast room tour
|Adidas NMD collection
|My $100,000 Dollar Supreme Collection
|Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Review
|Garage Tour Bahrain