Hafilat card is a money token that can be used to pay for public bus fares in Abu Dhabi. There are different cards for students, tourists, personalized cards, Senior Citizens, and Special Needs. Here we will show you the process of how to Recharge Hafilat Card Online. Hafilat cards are available in two types Permanent cards valid for 05 years and Temporary cards valid for 30 days.
- Hafilat Weekly pass is a pass that gives unlimited access to bus trips usage inside Abu Dhabi city only. It is valid for 07 days from the date of purchase. The cost of the Hafilat weekly pass is 30 AED.
- Hafilat Monthly pass is a pass that gives unlimited access to bus trips usage inside Abu Dhabi city only. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. The cost of the Hafilat Monthly pass is 80 AED.
How to Recharge Hafilat Card Online
- First of all, you visit the hafilat.darb.ae website and click on the ”Recharge Card” button.
- Then a ”Recharge Hafilat Card” window opens and says ‘Enter the card serial number printed at the bottom of your card’ as shown below in the photo.
- Enter your card serial number located at the back of your card and the system automatically pre-filled the 01 digits.
- Make sure that there is a green check mark after you the number.
- In case you face any error when you press OK, then go home page or close your brower and try it again.
- When you have successfully entered the number, you will see your balance, expires date, and recharge option.
- Choose the recharge option to select the top-up amount desired. The minimum amount is 10 AED and the maximum is 100 AED.
- Select desire amounts and you will see a pop-up saying ”Product was added to your basket”
- Click on the ”View basket/Payment”.
- After that, you will see the ”Basket Details”
- Click on Payment.
- After that, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- You will get different payment options like Credit & Debit cards, Samsung Pay, Pay it, Pay by, and more.
- Choose your best payment option and then click on ”Make Payment”.
- After your successful payment, you will receive your order number through SMS notification and email confirmation.
- You can check your balance online by visiting a nearby card machine or re-entering your card serial number on the Hafilat website.
- Keep in mind that it might take up to 48 hours before your load reflects on your balance. So be sure to use the online service in advance of your travel date.
- If you want your balance to be immediately updated, tap your card on any card reloading device.