Hafilat card is a money token that can be used to pay for public bus fares in Abu Dhabi. There are different cards for students, tourists, personalized cards, Senior Citizens, and Special Needs. Here we will show you the process of how to apply for a Hafilat Card Online. Hafilat cards are available in two types Permanent cards valid for 05 years and Temporary cards valid for 30 days.
- Hafilat Weekly pass is a pass that gives unlimited access to bus trips usage inside Abu Dhabi city only. It is valid for 07 days from the date of purchase. The cost of the Hafilat weekly pass is 30 AED.
- Hafilat Monthly pass is a pass that gives unlimited access to bus trips usage inside Abu Dhabi city only. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. The cost of the Hafilat Monthly pass is 80 AED.
Read: What is Hafilat Pass
Required documents to apply for the Hafilat Pass
- Valid UAE ID
- Copy of Resident Visa
- Copy of lease contract (if you are on work visa)
- Letter from Educational Institute (if you are on study visa)
How to apply Hafilat Card Online
- First of all, you visit the hafilat.darb.ae website and click on the ”Register Here” button.
- Then a Pre-Registration Form is open in the browser window, as shown below in the photo.
- First, you have to select Title as Mr or Mrs, then your First name, Last name, Birthdate, and Emirates ID Number.
- After that, you have to upload for passport-size photo or you can click a fresh photo using a webcam.
- After that, you have to fill in your address with street number, town, zip code, and phone number.
- At last, you to give your email address and strong passwords for after login purpose.
- You can login to Halilat login page, enter your email addrress & password and after that you can check your card balance or recharge it.
Where to buy Hafilat cards
You can also purchase Hafilat cards at a number of locations throughout Abu Dhabi, including
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Bani Yas bus station
- Mussafah bus station
- Shahama bus station
- Al Ain bus station
- Al Sila bus station
- Ghayathi bus station
- Liwa bus station
- Madinat Zayed bus station
- City’s Main bus terminal