|Main Contractor||TAV Construction|
|Height||425m (1,394 ft)|
|Address||Dubai Marina District, Dubai|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Owner||Sheffield Real Estate|
|Social Media||Facebook / Instagram|
Marina 101 is a skyscraper in Dubai which is the 2nd tallest residential building in the world, after 432 Park Avenue in New Tork. The building was designed by National Engineering Bureau and construction was by Turkish conglomerate TAV Construction. Its construction started in 2007 and completed in 2017. The construction cost of Marina 101 is US$350 Million and was opened on 01 January 2018. It is officially owned by Sheffield Real Estate.
More Facts About Marina 101
- Marina 101 skyscraper is height is 425 m (1,394 ft) with 101 floors, 29 Elevators, and 6 underground floors with 677 parking spots.
- Marina 101 is the second tallest building in the United Arab Emirates, after the Burj Khalifa.
- As of 2020, Marina 101 is also the 30th tallest building in the world and 3rd tallest in the Middle East.
- Marina 101 first 33 floors of the skyscraper have a ”5-star Hard Rock Hotel” with 281 rooms, while the floors from 34 to 100 have 506 residential apartments.
- The 101st floor of the skyscraper features a club lounge, restaurant, and a Rock Shop merchandise store.
- It also has 6 duplex penthouses from the 97th to the 100th floor.