|Real Name||Farooq Syed|
|Born||03 November 1989|
|Height||5′ 11” or 180cm|
|University||American University of Sharjah|
University of Michigan
|Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Siblings||Aisha Syeda (Sister)|
|Year Active||2013 – Present|
Farooq Syed is a Businessman, Real Estate Broker, and CEO from Dubai. He was born on 03 November 1989 and his birthplace in Pakistan. He graduated from the American University of Sharjah with a Bachelors’s in Accounting and Finance and later completed his MBA in Marketing from the University of Michigan in the United States. Farooq Syed is the CEO of Springfield Properties and one of the most influential real estate personalities in Dubai.
- He has lived most of his life in Dubai with a graduate degree in Finance & Management from the American University of Sharjah.
- After that, he worked as a young promising broker in 2006 and has worked for two of the most well-known brokerage firms in Dubai.
- With the 2008 financial crisis, the market goes downturn, and later Farooq moved to the United States to complete his MBA from the University of Michigan.
- After a few years. he returned to witness the market grow and enjoys new challenges and new real estate opportunities.
- In 2013, he became the CEO of ”Springfield Properties” which is Dubai’s leading property sales, and investment consultancy firm.
- Farooq is well known for his social media presence and his YouTube channel which has grown to become the largest channel in Dubai on Real Estate.
- He is often seen showcasing and representing some of the largest and most expensive homes in Dubai.
- Springfield Properties has been in business since 2008 with over 50 employees and has been awarded multiple times as one of the top real estate firms by various developers in Dubai including the government’s real estate arm, Dubai Holdings.
- He has been named one of the most influential real estate personalities in the UAE.
Top 5 Video of Farooq Syed
|2020||Inside a 20,000,000 Floating Villa in Dubai||2.2 Million|
|2021||Indian Billionaire Mansion & Supercars Tour||770,000|
|2019||13 Million Dubai Marina Penthouse||765,000|
|2021||Hermes & Louis Vuitton Apartment Tour||625,000|
|2020||Dubai 36 Million Penthouse in Volante Tower||450,000|