|Timings||Sun – Mon – Wed – Thu|
11:00 am to 12:30 pm & 2:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fri – Sat
10:00 am to 12:30 pm & 2:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Address||Dubai Marina, Dubai, U.A.E.|
|Contact||+971 56 507 6366|
XLine Dubai Marina is a thrilling zip ride across Downtown Dubai with a double dose of fun and excitement. It is located at Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is the world’s longest urban zipline, the second XLine travels twice the distance and lasts twice the time. It also has twice the number of lines so that friends and family can ride in tandem. You need to hang tight for this one, the XLine flies over land and water at up to 80km/h, and takes you from 170m down to ground level. Xline Dubai zipline tickets start from AED399.
- Participants should not have a history of neck, back, or heart problems and should consult a doctor before.
- Participants having shoulder dislocation or Pregnancy will not be allowed.
- Xline Dubai has a zero-tolerance alcohol and/or drugs policy.
- Flyers must be aged 12 years and you have to get signed permission from a parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes, and no skirts, dresses, flip flops, or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets, and superhero capes should be left at home.
- On entry, the customer must display a valid photo identification document such as original emirates ID, driving license, or original passport along with matching name on the debit/credit card that was used for purchase.
- You must be a minimum height of 130 cm and weight should not exceed 100 kg.
How to Reach Xline Dubai zipline
- Dubai Marina Mall is at a 5-minute walking distance from DMCC Metro Station 1’.
|Solo Ticket (1 Person)||650AED||Link|
|Double Trouble Ticket (2 Person)||1200AED||Link|
Kids & Family Tickets
|Young Adventurer Ticket (1 Kid)||499AED||Link|
|The Family Ticket (1 Kid & 1 Adult)||850AED||Link|