|Real Name||Ahmed AL Nasheet|
|Height||5′ 7” or 170cm|
|University||Gulf University, Bahrain|
Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science (B.S.)|
Web Media, Gaming Design
|Occupation||Host, TV Present, Youtuber|
|Year Active||2014 – Present|
Ahmed AL Nasheet is a Host, TV Present, Voice Over Actor, and Youtuber. He has given voice-over to the bi channels like Disney, Marvel, Netflix, Nickelodeon, and host shows on BBC. He was also included in the 100 most influential people in the Middle East. Ahmed Al Nasheet a.k.a. Dvlzgame is one of the earliest influencers in the gaming sector and the creative mind behind many influencers and successful content watched by millions in the Arab world.
More about Ahmed AL Nasheet
- Ahmed worked on localizing games with most of the gaming companies and helped them to build an Arab gaming community.
- He also helped to launch Middle East film and comic con by managing the social media, community, and gaming side of the convention.
- Ahmed was selected by EA to be one of the faces of FIFA and Star Wars in the Middle East as an ambassador.
- He also worked with BBC as the host of a new show called ”Dubai POV” and with Netflix.
- He became the first Arab host to have an after-show covering the first Arab Netflix original show “Jinn” his show is called ”Let’s talk Jinn”.
- Ahmed got the chance to be the first-ever Arab Youtuber to be partnered with YouTube and the first to reach 100,000,000 views.
- He also launched a clothing merchandise company called We The Movement and has his own consultation company called Hype Sauce.
- In 2018, he make his own dish with chef Sean Connolly and named it ‘AlNasheet Fried Chicken’.
- In 2019, he got his first cinematic movie role in ”Angry Birds 2” and did a voice-over as Alex.
- Ahmed is a MyDubai Ambassador covering everything about Dubai and promoting the city with DTCM.
- He also won awards from the Bahrain and UAE government with his work in social media.
- Lately, he has been put on the list of the 100 most influential people in the Middle East by Esquire magazine and the 10 most influential people in social media in GCC.
- Ahmed won the Nickelodeon Kids choice award for the best gaming content creator category 2019 with over 3.5 million votes from all around the world.
- Ahmed is currently the only non-Saudi to be titled ”Riyadh Season Ambassador”.
- He also seen with other youtuber like Movlogs, Narins Beauty, Shero Amara, Asala Maleh, Anas Elshayib and more.
Top 5 Videos of Ahmed AL Nasheet
|2020||Anas & Asala Documentary: The Beginning||4.8 Million|
|2020||The last person to leave the circle wins $10,000||2.9 Million|
|2021||They bumped me into my dream house $50M||2.7 Million|
|2020||Documentary Anas & Asala Behind the Camera||2.4 Million|
|2021||Anas & Asala surprised us with a party||2.3 Million|
|Snapchat||Scan To Add||Link|